《中文商务信函【优秀3篇】》
一些工程项目需要邀请人来考察,那邀请函该怎么写呢?这次漂亮的小编为您带来了中文商务信函【优秀3篇】,如果能帮助到您,小编的一切努力都是值得的。
商务信函范文模板中文 篇1
附函附件
按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。
we enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
请查收所开出的下列汇票。
enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今随信奉上由“静冈号”发往香港的货物提单两张。
enclosed we hand you two bills of lading fo rthe goods, per . “shizuoka maru” to hongkong.
依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。
enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。
enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。
enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
a stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
an order form is enclosed. fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。
enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
商务信函范文模板中文 篇2
致:河南省交通基本建设质量检测监督站
鉴于(检测单位全称)(下称“检测单位”)与河南省交通基本建设质量检测监督站(下称“招标人”)签订检测合同协议书,并保证按合同规定承担该项目的实施和完成的检测任务,我行愿意出具保函为其担保,担保金额为人民币(大写)贰拾万元(¥元)。
本保函的义务是:我行在接到招标人提出的因检测单位在履行合同过程中未能履约或违背合同规定的责任和义务而要求索赔的书面通知和付款凭证后的14天内,在上述担保金额的限额内向招标人支付该款项,无须招标人出具证明或陈述理由。
我们还同意,任何对合同条款所作的修改或补充都不能免除我行按本保函所应承担的义务。
本保函在担保金额支付完毕,或在检测单位完成检测项目,通过报告评审并提交检测报告后28日起失效。
担保银行:(银行全称)(盖章)
法定代表人
其授权的代表人:(职务)
(姓名)
(签字)
商务信函范文模板中文 篇3
4. 确认
to confirm||confirming||confirmation
为确认
in confirmation of
确认书
a letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
we confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
we confirm our respects of the 3rd may, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到“o”号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
i confirm the receipt of your shipment by . “o”, and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
confirming ours of the 11th june, we now hand you enclosed b/l for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
we confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
we have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 .
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
in confirmation of my cable today, i regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.