《八年级上册英语翻译》
在对外贸易的过程中,英语翻译越来越受到外贸公司的重视,拥有高水平的英语翻译能力和翻译技巧对涉外企业来说变得越来越重要。普遍的中学生都要求能够掌握基本的翻译能力。以下是小编为大家精心整理的八年级英语课本翻译,希望对大家有帮助。
八年级上册英语翻译
1a 部分翻译
Language Goal: Talk about past events
语言目标:谈论过去的事情
where did you go on vacation?
你去哪里度假了?
I went to the mountains.
我去山里了。
1a Match the activities with the pictures [a-g].
1a 把图片[a-g]与活动连接起来。
1. stayed at home
1.待在家里
2. went to New York City
2.去纽约
3. visited my uncle
3.拜访我的叔叔
4. went to summer camp
4.去夏令营
5. went to the mountains
5.去山里
6. went to the beach
6.去海滩
7. visited museums
7.参观博物馆
1c 部分翻译
Make conversations about the people in the picture.
根据图片中的人物编对话。
A:where did Tina go on vacation?
A:蒂娜去哪里度假了?
B:She went to the mountains.
B:她去山里了。
2c 部分翻译
Role-play conversations between Grace, Keviri and Julie.
分角色表演格雷丝、凯文和朱莉之间的对话。
A:Grace,where did you go on vacation?
A:格雷丝,你去哪里度假了?
B:I went to New York City.
B:我去纽约了。
A:Oh,really? Did you go with anyone?
A:噢,真的吗?你和某个人一起去的吗?
B:Yes,I went with my mother.
B:是的,我和我妈妈去的。
Grammar Focus 部分翻译
where did you go on vacation?
你去哪里度假了?
I went to New York City.
我去了纽约。
Did you go out with anyone?
你和什么人一起出去了吗?
No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.
没有。这里没有人。每个人都去度假了。
Did you buy anything special?
你买了什么特别的东西吗?
Yes,I bought something for my father.
是的,我给爸爸买了些东西。
No,I bought nothing.
没有,我什么也没买。
How was the food?
食物怎么样?
Everything tasted really good!
每样食物尝起来都很好!
Did everyone have a good time?
每个人都过得愉快吗?
Oh,yes. Everything was excellent.
哦,是的。一切都很精彩。
3a 部分翻译
Fill in the blanks with the words in the box and practice the conversation.
用方框中的词填空并练习对话。
Linda: Did you do anything fun on your vacation,Alice?
琳达:艾丽斯,你假期里做什么有趣的事了吗?
Alice:Yes,I did. I went to Sanya.
艾丽斯:是的。我去了三亚。
Linda:How did you like it?
琳达:你觉得怎么样?
Alice: Well, it was my first time there, so everything was really interesting.
艾丽斯:嗯,这是我第一次去那里,所以一切真的有趣。
Linda:Did you go with anyone?
琳达:你是和什么人一起去的吗?
Alice:Yes,I did. I went with my sister.
艾丽斯:是的。我和姐姐一起去的。
Linda:Did you go shopping?
琳达:你购物了吗?
Alice:Of coursev I bought something for my parents,but nothing for myself.
艾丽斯:当然了!我给我的父母买了些东西,但是什么也没给自己买。
Linda:Why didn't you buy anything for yourself?
琳达:为什么没给自己买东西呢?
Alice:I didn't really see anything I liked.
艾丽斯:我真的没看到什么我喜欢的东西。
12d 部分翻译
Complete the conversation abour Jane's trip to Penang using the information in the diary entries.
裉据日记中的信息完成关于简在槟城旅行的对话。
Anna:Hi,Jane. where did you go on vacation last week?
安娜:嗨,简。上周你去哪度假了?
Jane:I went to Penang in Malaysia.
简:我去了马来西亚的槟城。
Anna:Who did you go with?
安娜:你和谁一起去的?
Jane:I went with my family.
简:我和家人一起去的。
Anna:What did you do?
安娜:你们都做了什么?
Jane: The weather was hot and sunny on Monday,so we went paragliding on the beach. Then in the afternoon, we rode bicycles to Georgetown.
简:星期一天气炎热晴朗,所以我们在海滩玩了滑翔伞。然后在下午,我们骑车去了乔治市。
Anna: Sounds great !
安娜:听起来很棒!
Jane:Well,but the next day was not as good. My father and I went to Penang Hill,but the weather was really bad and rainy. We waited a long time for the train and we were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.
简:嗯,但是第二天就没那么好了。我和爸爸去了槟城山,但是天气不好,下了雨。我们等了很长时间的火车,因为我们忘了带伞,身上又湿又冷。
Anna:Oh,no!
安娜:哦,那太糟糕了!
Jane: And that's not all! We also didn't bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.
简:倒霉的事还不只这些!我们还没带够钱,所以只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。
2e 部分翻译
Imagine Jane went to Penang Hill again and had a great day. Fill in the blanks in her diary entry with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
设想简再次去了槟城山并度过了愉快的一天。用括号中动词的正确形式填到日记的空白处。
Thursday,July 18th
7月18日,星期四
Today was(be) a beautiful day. My father and I went(go) to Penang Hill again, but this time we walked(walk) to the top. We started (start) at 9: 30 a.m. and saw (see) lots of special Malaysian flowers along the way. About one hour later,we stopped(stop) and drank(drink) some tea. Then we walked(walk) for another two hours before we got(get) to the top. I was (be) quite tired, but the city looked (look) wonderful from the top of the hill!
今天是很好的一天。爸爸和我又去了槟城山,但这次我们步行到了山顶。我们上午9点30分出发,沿途我们看到很多马来西亚特有的花卉。大约一小时后,我们停下来喝了些茶。然后我们又走了两个小时才到达山顶。我很累,但从山顶看这座城市很美!
八年级上册英语翻译相关文章: