《动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词精彩3篇》
《功夫熊猫》以中国古代为背景,其景观、布景、服装以至食物均充满中国元素,讲述了一只笨拙的熊猫立志成为武林高手的故事。这次漂亮的小编为您带来了动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词精彩3篇,您的肯定与分享是对小编最大的鼓励。
动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词 篇1
-Dad: Po! Get up!
Po,快起床!
Po. What are you doing up there?
Po,你磨蹭啥呢?
-Po: Nothing.
没啥。
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇
Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.
Po!快点,都误了生意了。
-Po: Coming!
来啦……
Sorry, dad.
对不起,老爸
-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.
对不起可变不出面条来。
What were you doing up there?
你在搞什么名堂?
All that noise.
稀里哗啦的。
-Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。
-Dad: About what?
什么梦?
What were you dreaming about?
梦到什么了?
-Po: What was I...?
梦到了……我梦见了……
I was dreaming about...
我梦见了……
...noodles.
……面条。
-Dad: Noodles?
面条?
You were really dreaming about noodles?
你真梦见面条了?
-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
没错。不然还能梦见啥?
Careful! That soup is sharp.
小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。
-Dad: Oh, happy day!
哦,太让人高兴了!
My son finally having the noodle dream!
我儿子终于梦到面条了!
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.
哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!
This is a sign, Po.
sign: 迹象
这是个好兆头,Po。
-Po: A sign of what?
什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
entrust: 委托 ingredient: 原料
我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。
Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
destiny: 命运 take over: 继承
这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。
As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...
就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,
...who won it from a friend in mahjong.
mahjong: 麻将
这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。
-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。
-Dad: No, it was the dream.
不,这是注定的梦。
We are noodle folk.
folk: 特定集团中的人
我们是面条世家,
Broth runs through our veins.
broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉
流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。
-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?
可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?
Something besides noodles?
除了面条之外的?
-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,
其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,
I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.
曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。
-Po: Why didn't you?
那你干吗不做?
-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.
因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,
Can you imagine me making tofu?
你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Tofu.
豆腐?
No! We all have our place in this world.
别提了!我们各有其命。
Mine is here,
我就是面条命,
and yours is...
而你……
-Po: I know, is here.
我知道了,也是面条命。
-Dad: No!it's at tables 2, 5, 7 and 12.
错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。
Service with a smile.
别忘了微笑服务。
动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词 篇2
-Narrator: Legend tells of a legendary warrior...
legend: 传奇 legendary: 传奇的 warrior: 武士
传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士,
whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
他的功夫出神入化。
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.
in search of: 寻找 foe: 敌人
他走遍天涯,独孤求败,
-Demon: I see you like to chew.
chew: 咀嚼,咬
你挺喜欢吃啊,
Maybe you should chew on my fist!
有种就吃了我的拳头!
-Narrator: The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.
武士一言不发,因为正忙着吃,
Then he swallowed.
然后一口吞下,
And then he spoke.
开口道:
“Enough talk. Let's fight! Shashabooey! Shashabooey!”
“别废话,动手吧!沙哈波易!沙哈波易!”
-Narrator: He was so deadly in fact
他的一招一式如此彪悍
that his enemies would go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness.
exposure: 暴露 pure: 完全的 awesomeness: 敬畏
他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿
-Demon: My eyes!
我的眼睛!
-Rabbit1: He's too awesome!
awesome: 令人惊叹的
他太彪悍了!
-Rabbit2: And attractive!
太有魅力了!
-Rabbit1: How Can We repay you?
我们何以回报?
-Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness.
awesomeness: 非凡的
伟大不求回报
Or attractiveness.
attractiveness: 魅力
迷人更无所需
Kablooey! Kablooey!
哼哼哈哈!哼哼哈哈!
-Narrator: It mattered not how many foes he faced.
他征战无数
They were no match for his body!
无人堪与匹敌,
Never before had a panda been so feared!
从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,
And so loved.
又让人如此爱戴。
Even the most heroic heroes in China,
即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们
the Furious Five,
furious: 凶猛的
勇猛五杰,
bowed in respect to this great master.
也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下。
-Monkey: We should hang out.
hang out: 出去
咱出去玩玩怎样?
-Warrior: Agreed.
同意。
-Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait.
但出去玩的事情得先放一边,
Because when you're facing the 10 000 demons of shemon Mountain
demon: 恶魔
因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,
there's only one thing that matters and that's...
正经事只有一件,就是……
-Monkey: Po! Get up!
Po,快起床!
You'll be later for work!
要误了生意了!
-Po: What?
什么?
动画电影功夫熊猫的观后感 篇3
最近一大波电影正如波浪一样席卷过来,前些天,我和弟弟妹妹一起去观看了《功夫熊猫3》,这是系列型的动画片,但我感触很深。 这部电影主要讲述了乌龟大师和天煞的前世恩怨,天煞收了乌龟大师和其它很厉害的武林高手,来增加自己的气,接着,他去寻找盖世五侠以满足自己统治天下的欲望,主人公“神龙大侠”阿宝找到了生父李山,并跟随他去往熊猫村学习可以抗衡天煞的气功,在熊猫村,他遇到了很多可爱有趣的熊猫同类,正当好日子过得舒服,悍娇虎带来不幸的消息:除了她,所有人都被抓了。阿宝迎难而上,把那些热衷玩乐、笨手笨脚、憨态十足的熊猫村民训练成一批所向披靡的功夫熊猫,最终,在大家的努力之下,天煞被制服了。
起初,我和弟弟妹妹都认为是阿宝的灵性使他发挥出了气功,但结果并不是这样,这个片段令我尤为感动,阿宝为了救村民想与天煞共亡,但他的武功远不及天煞,最后就在天煞要收了阿宝时,在李山的鼓励下,数百个动物一起使用失传已久的气功,奇迹真的出现了,气功又再一次回来了,这帮助了阿宝取得最后的胜利。
仔细回头想想,这几百年失传的气功又出现了,虽然这在现实中不大可能,但它想告诉我们:如果大家在做任何事情时遇到困难,只要心往一处想,劲往一处使,说不定真会有奇迹发生。有时,孤军奋战不一定行,需要所有人的努力才行,可见,团队的齐心协力是多么重要。假设没有大家的帮忙,结局也就没那么美好了,导演就是用这个小举动成功转回了美好。
一部电影里或许有许多不足为题的小细节,如果你细细地去品味,就会感悟很多,受益匪浅。