《关于经典英文诗歌3篇》
It was many and many a year ago,很久很久以前,In a kingdom by the sea,在大海边一个王国里,That a maiden there lived whom you may know住着一位少女你或许认得,为大家精心整理了关于经典英文诗歌3篇,如果能帮助到您,小编的一切努力都是值得的。
我愿是激流 篇1
I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent
裴多菲•山陀尔
Petofi Sandor
我愿是一涌急流,
I am willing that it is a torrent
是山间的奔泉,
the river in the mountain
在崎岖不平的山涧上奔涌过岩石。
pass the rock on the rugged mountain path
只愿我的爱人是一尾小小的游鱼
Only my spouse It is a small fish,
畅游于我的涓流。
swim happily in my spray.
我愿是一片荒野之林,
I willing neglect woods
屹立于大河两岸,
two sides in river
向着暴风,
to a burst of blast,
英勇的搏斗。
Fight bravely
只愿我的爱人
Only my spouse
是一只小小的雀儿,筑巢于我繁茂的枝叶间。
It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.
我愿是一片废墟,
I am willing that it is the ruins,
栖身与高峻的山与岩上,
on high and steep mountain and rock,
葬身于寂静也并不使我消沉。
this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,
只愿我的爱人 是青蓝的常春藤,
Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,
缠绕我无望孤寂的身躯,
along my bleak and desolate volume,
依着彼此的亲密蔓延而上(★)。
climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.
我愿是一间茅草屋棚,
I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,
筑在深山谷底,
in the deep mountain valley bottom,
茅草的屋顶经历风暴的审判与终极的苦难,
endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,
只愿我的爱人是我灶膛里一跃活泼的火苗
Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,
缓缓闪烁着快乐的光芒。
flash slowly happily 。
我愿是一片游云,
I am willing that it is a cloud,
是灰败残破的旗帜,
it is the grey breaking the flag,
懒散的飘荡已然感受不到辽远的天空。
swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,
只愿我的爱人是珊瑚般的夕阳,
Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,
凑近我苍白的面孔,赐予我无尽的光芒。
draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.
The Lost Mistress 篇2
失去的恋人
Robert Browning
罗伯特•勃朗宁
All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter
那么,一切都过去了。
As one at first believes?
难道实情的滋味
Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter
真有预想的那么难咽?
About your cottage eaves!
听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围
And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,
唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。
I noticed that, today;
今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞
One day more bursts them open fully –
毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,
You know the red turns grey.
瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。
Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?
最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?
May I take your hand in mine?
我能否仍旧握住你的手?
Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest
“仅仅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的许多东西,
Keep much that I resign:
最一般的朋友倒还能保留:
For each glance of the eye so bright and black,
你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁
Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –
我都永远铭刻在心;
Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –
我心底也永远保留着你说 “愿白雪花回来”的声音!
Yet I will but say what mere friends say,
但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,
Or only a thought stronger;
或许再稍微强烈一丝;
I will hold your hand but as long as all may,
我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间
Or so very little longer!
或许再稍微长一霎时! 追求者并没有因拒绝而却步。
Song to Celia 篇3
致西莉亚
Ben Jonson
本•琼森
Drink to me with thine eyes,
请用你的眼神为我祝酒,
And I will pledge with mine;
我也用我的眼神为你干杯!
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
愿你把一个热吻留在杯中,
And I’ll not took for wine.
天下醇醪算它最美;
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
我灵魂渴望着这一杯啊,
Doth ask a drink divine;
啜饮一口也心醉。
But might I of Jove’s Nectar sup,
即使众神仙献出他们的美酒,
I would not change for thine.
我也不愿交换这神圣的一杯!
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
我曾经赠你一环玫瑰,
Not so much honoring thee
不是为荣耀和献媚;
As giving it a hope ,that thee
只为花环祈福,
It could not wither’d be.
愿它永不枯萎。
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
蒙你对它亲吻呼吸,
And sent’st it back to me;
又把花环给我送回;
Since when it grows and smells,
从此它永久鲜艳、芳香,
I swear, Not of itself, but thee.
只因你赐给它无比光辉!