《沟通技巧情景对话(最新4篇)》
英语求职面试对话 篇1
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
HR: None of us was born "perfect"。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
英语求职面试对话 篇2
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too 。You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx来自xxx大学
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待的,谢谢
英语求职面试对话 篇3
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。
英语求职面试对话 篇4
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。